Becoming a Landlord
Things to consider if you are thinking of letting your property
- Notify insurance company you are considering letting your property.
- Apply to mortgage lender for consent.
- Lease hold properties require consent from Management Company.
- Gas & Electricity Certificates.
- Smoke & Carbon Monoxide alarms.
- Energy performance certificate
- Inventory check in and checkout service (deposit protection).
- Consider what furnishing you will leave or remove.
- Maintenance, is the property in a good order, clean & tidy for letting.
- Make sure all personal belongings are removed from property
- Make sure the house is clean and garden tidy.
- Redirection of all mail.
- Leave all appliance documentation to operate appliances .
- Spare set of keys
Houseleap Property consultancy supports local qualified, registered trade’s people and are able to recommend reliable contacts for array of different services for our vendors, landlord tenants.
Removals & Packing service Gas & Electrical certificates
Energy performance certificates Domestic Cleaning
Property clearance Gardening Services
Inventory Property Maintenance